At long last, after so many requests; may I offer you, dear Reader, an Exciting Idea?
A Humorous Portrait of yourself or a Loved One! Here are some examples from recent orders:
The Lovely Lady Kimberly & The Gallant Lord James
I will have with me, at Fyne Art Shows, photos that I took expressly for this piece. Costume changes, Boot & Jewelry details are included for your review!
Terri & Gregory's Wedding
Captain Kenny Morgan (Design inspired by Captain Morgan himself!)
Robin Daniel Hood
Some of you folks have asked to see photos of the people that you see here as Caricatures. This is usually difficult because I receive many photos in many forms of dress & expression from which I create the design that my client has requested. However, here I have taken a favorite photo of my dear Husband ...& added stacks of books & an item or 2 to show a few of his many & varied interests!
This should show you all another way of creating a design sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
The following images are examples and may be ordered "as is":
How To Order
- To begin the process, please contact me by phone, email, or snail mail. I will need at least two photos (full face and profile). I strongly suggest costume photos as well!
- I will then confirm your choices with revisions if any of your suggestions would prove problematic and provide price and approx. ship date. I will then need from you a valid credit card number (or you can send a check or money order)
- I will send your order confirmation detailing all your specifics.
- People Portraits start at $275.00 (s/h $10.00) and will include name tile and one "extra".
- More Elaborate costuming will cost extra (naturally).
- Each added "extra" - contact Carrie for pricing.
Included at no extra charge (choose one of the following)
Tea Light Holder
Lg. Brass Incense Holder
Plus any of the items below:
1 Name Tile
Extras - the first is free. More can be added - contact Carrie for pricing:
Money pouch on a chain
Sword in a scabbard (see Pet Portraits - Doberman)
Staff (See Pet Portraits - Tabby)
1 Open Book (See Pet Portraits - Beagle)
Stack of Closed Books
Mirror (See Pet Portraits - Persian)
Celtic Harp (See The Fairy Quintet)
Cello (See The Fairy Quintet)
Concertina (See The Fairy Quintet)
Other (please explain)
Tips and Ideas
- Renaissance Garb is a big favorite, however any kind of clothing or costuming is possible. (Hint: check out some of these costuming websites if you need ideas!
House of Dra
Ophelia's Renaissance Clothing
- As an alternative... create yourself as one of the Characters of Dragon Folk!
Starting at $125.00
Email requests to Miss Carrie for specific pricing!