NEW - Natural Pet Portraits!
Tis delighted I'll be to create a loving tribute to your favorite pet or breed dressed in Renaissance Festival Finery!
Any breed or mix may be ordered with your pet's name or breed included:
Here is an example of how I can change an existing design (In this case the Jack Russel) to suit your needs, Dear Reader! Changing genders poses no problem!
The following images are examples and may be ordered "as is":
A Great Dane ~ As Hamlet! -- $400
The following images are custom orders from 2005-2015:
Frog Dude with Pipe Incense Burner
Sometimes, the objective of a collaborative design is not to interpret a Pet or Person, but rather a Concept! Perhaps some of you will recognize the sweater that "The Big Lebowski Frog Dude" is wearing? My Clever Client asked me to create this ~ ummm, Pet Portrait/Nearabout Portrait with a particular friend in mind! One of the details requested was an incense burning pipe as well as a comfy Lilly Pad. Perfect choice for existential musings, says I!
Email me ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ for pricing and collaboration assistance!
How To Order
- To begin the process, please contact me by phone, email, or snail mail. I will need at least two photos (full face and profile). I strongly suggest costume photos as well!
- I will then confirm your choices with revisions if any of your suggestions would prove problematic and provide price and approx. ship date.
- I'll then email you a Payment Link, providing the info you need from me. Secure and Easy! You may mail me a check or money order, just let me know if that is your preference.
- As soon as I receive confirmation of your Payment, you will have earned a coveted place in the Request Queue!
- Pet Portraits start at $350.00 and will include name tile.
- More Elaborate costuming will cost extra (naturally).
- Email Carrie for pricing your Portrait. (email@example.com)
Included at no extra charge (choose one of the following)
Tea Light Holder
Lg. Brass Incense Holder
Plus any of the items below:
1 Name Tile
Extras - the first is free. Contact Carrie for additional pricing.
Money pouch on a chain
Sword in a scabbard (see Pet Portraits - Doberman)
1 Open Book
Stack of Closed Books
Guitar (See People Portraits - Herb Diehl)
Drum (See People Portraits - Herb Diehl)
Pan Pipes (See People Portraits - Herb Diehl)
Celtic Harp (See The Fairy Quintet)
Cello (See The Fairy Quintet)
Concertina (See The Fairy Quintet)
Other (please explain)
Tips and Ideas
- Renaissance Garb is a big favorite, however any kind of clothing or costuming is possible. (Hint: check out some of these costuming websites if you need ideas!
Clock Work Couture (Steampunk) Halfmoon
- As an alternative... create yourself as one of the Characters of Dragon Folk!
Starting at $300.00
Email requests to Miss Carrie (firstname.lastname@example.org) for specific pricing!