NEW - Natural Pet Portraits!
Tis delighted I'll be to create a loving tribute to your favorite pet or breed dressed in Renaissance Festival Finery!
Any breed or mix may be ordered with your pet's name or breed included:
Here is an example of how I can change an existing design (In this case the Jack Russel) to suit your needs, Dear Reader! Changing genders poses no problem!
The following images are examples and may be ordered "as is":
A Great Dane ~ As Hamlet! -- $300
The following images are custom orders from 2005-2007:
How To Order
- To begin the process, please contact me by phone, email, or snail mail. I will need at least two photos (full face and profile). I strongly suggest costume photos as well!
(Hint: check out some of these costuming websites if you need ideas!
House of Dra
Ophelia's Renaissance Clothing
- I will then confirm your choices with revisions if any of your suggestions would prove problematic and provide price and approx. ship date. I will then need from you a valid credit card number (or you can send a check or money order)
- I will send your order confirmation detailing all your specifics.
- Pet Portraits start at $250.00 and will include name tile, and one "extra".
- More Elaborate costuming will cost extra (naturally).
- Each added "extra" - custom priced. Contact Carrie for pricing.
Included at no extra charge (choose one of the following)
Tea Light Holder
Lg. Brass Incense Holder
Plus any of the items below:
1 Name Tile
Extras - the first is free. Contact Carrie for additional pricing.
Money pouch on a chain
Sword in a scabbard (see Pet Portraits - Doberman)
1 Open Book
Stack of Closed Books
Guitar (See People Portraits - Herb Diehl)
Drum (See People Portraits - Herb Diehl)
Pan Pipes (See People Portraits - Herb Diehl)
Celtic Harp (See The Fairy Quintet)
Cello (See The Fairy Quintet)
Concertina (See The Fairy Quintet)
Other (please explain)